Bewildered by icing? Perplexed by piping? Mystified by weighing and folding? Then we may just have the answer here soon at Dish & Spoon HQ. We are very pleased to announce dates for our Cupcake Decorating classes, all taking place in our lovely litte tea-room…
Cupcake Decorating Classes, £35
A two hour session which will include:
* tea,coffee or hot choc and some of our scrumptious cake on arrival
* making and colouring the perfect icing
* flavouring the icing
* piping icing in 2 different techniques
* working with sugarpaste to create your own hand-made sugar decorations
* pulling everything together to create your own beautiful cupcakes!
All of the above is done in small classes of 6-8 people so that you get the right level of attention from your tutor (the master baker). And you’ll get to take all of your fantastic creations home to eat (or look at lovingly and adoringly!). We can even hold private sessions for you and your friends if you would like to!
If this sounds like something that tickles your fancy, or perhaps it might be the perfect present for mum this Mother’s Day then book your place now!
6th & 27th July – limited spaces left
3rd & 17th August
7th & 28th September
To book your place, please phone us on 0161 637 5517, email us on email@example.com, or if you fancy, you can buy from our staff at the tea room on Burton Road, West Didsbury.
Looking forward to seeing you all!x